How To Remove My Phone Number From TruePeopleSearch
February 24, 2021
Return to Learning Center
TruepeopleSearch.com is one of the nation's most notorious providers of telephone numbers, addresses, and other personally identifying data about people. This public data distribution engine makes your data available to the entire country with no registration or other safeguards required. To be totally fair, these people search engines and data brokers sometimes do good things like letting you look into the background information of somebody who is in your life. In some circumstances, this can increase your safety. But the existence of these types of sites also can have negative societal affects like giving identity thieves some big pieces of damaging information about you.
If Kanye West can't even keep his personal phone number off here, what chance do you have? Well, just so you know, you can remove your data for free. We're want you to be safe even if you don't pay us anything. Here's the simple steps. If you don't want to do this for all of sites where your data appears, please simply check out our services where we do it for you.
1. Start at their removal page at https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/removal.
2. Check the confirmation checkbox, solve the annoying CAPTCHA, and click on "Begin Removal".
3. Enter your name in the search box, find your profile, and click on "View All Details".
4. Scroll until you find the "Remove This Record" button and click it.
5. Your listing should be removed within 24 hours. Check site after this time and verify that they did so.
6. If you cannot remove it for some reason, give a shot at emailing their customer service at email@example.com for assistance.
7. Periodically repeat the previous steps. As their data sources and crawlers can find your data again and there's a network of sites collecting data, there's always a possibility that your data will show up again in the future. Monitoring it for the long-haul is super important if you want to safeguard your privacy.
8. Hopefully this is all you need to do to keep your data off TruePeopleSearch.com.
Managing your personal internet appearances and reputation like this is a time-consuming, but valuable task that can help you get better jobs, avoid identity theft, and reduce your Internet footprint, and your real world risk level. You can always do this yourself of course, but if you don't want to spend the time needed to navigate ZabaSearch and the many other data brokers' confusing forms, monitor them for compliance, and continuously do searches to ensure that your data is off of these sites, you can instead use a reputable privacy service to ensure that your phone number is removed from the Internet permanently. It is always your choice whether or not to do this, but taking care of your Internet safety can help you out immensely in the long run.
We hope you enjoyed reading this guide and learned something new! Check out our Learning Center to learn more about online privacy and security or consider subscribing to our Online Privacy Service to remove your phone number, name, and address from Google, Bing, Yahoo, and DuckDuckGo search results and hundreds of data broker sites.