Protect your identity and privacy from online creeps!
How It Works
We remove your personal information from data broker websites and search engines, which reduces your online footprint and keeps you safe.
You Select A Plan
You Provide Your Info
- Fill out your Personal Data Sheet using our secure form.
- Only your full name and phone number are required, but you can optionally provide more information to get quicker and more accurate removals.
We Get To Work
- Find and Remove: Our data removal experts start removing your data from data broker sites and search engines.
- Monitor and Report: We monitor these sites for compliance, duplication, and reemergence of your data and report back to you.
Online Privacy is more vital than ever - don't be left exposed!
Our plans fit every budget and every need. Take control of your online reputation and privacy by taking the first step - removing your phone number and name from Google, Bing, Yahoo, and DuckDuckGo search results and over 160 data broker sites. We use industry-leading payment providers like Paypal, Stripe, and Coinbase to process all payments, so your billing and credit card information is always encrypted, secure, and private. After you complete your purchase, you'll be redirected back to our secure site where you can enter in the data you want us to remove and monitor.
Choose Your Billing Frequency:
Pay As You Go.
All Premium Features
Included with all plans
Force data brokers to remove your phone number and name from their records.
Sites We Remove From
RemoveMyPhone removes your personal information (name, phone numbers, addresses, etc) from the most harmful data broker sites that rank highest on Google, Yahoo, Bing, and DuckDuckGo. We continuously monitor and update which data broker sites are most harmful to your online reputation and tailor our services to work against them.
The Emerald Plan includes removal on all 160 top data broker sites that are typically found within the first 30 pages of search results.Get Instant Emerald Coverage
The Diamond Plan includes removal on all 120 top data broker sites that are typically found within the first 20 pages of search results.Get Instant Diamond Coverage
The Platinum Plan includes removal on all 80 top data broker sites that are typically found within the first 12 pages of search results.Get Instant Platinum Coverage
The Gold Plan includes removal on all top 40 data brokers that are typically found within the first 5 pages of search results.Get Instant Gold Coverage
The Silver Plan includes removal on all top 20 data brokers that are typically found within the first 3 pages of search results.Get Instant Silver Coverage
The Bronze Plan includes removal on all top 10 data brokers that are typically found within the first 2 pages of search results.Get Instant Bronze Coverage
Stop weirdos, stalkers, and creeps dead in their tracks and ensure your online safety.
RemoveMyPhone helps you delete your personal information from over 150 data broker sites and cleans up your Google, Bing, Yahoo, and DuckDuckGo search results. Here are some of the features that come with our service that help protect your privacy.
Remove Your Phone Number and Name
Remove and keep your name, phone number, address, and other personal data off Google, Yahoo, Bing, and DuckDuckGo search results as well as over 150 data broker and reverse phone number lookup sites.
Monitor and Protect Your Privacy
Our monitoring service and data removal experts scan and remove from over 150 sites, so you don't have to do it yourself. We ensure removal compliance and make sure that your data doesn't reappear again.
Get Comprehensive Reporting
Your personalized and secure Privacy Dashboard provides you with your full Privacy Report and a list of the actions we continuously and regularly take to remove and protect your data.
Affordable and Effective Privacy Service
Our service is simple, affordable, and very effective! For less than $1 per day with no long-term lock-ins, we start to work for you to remove your phone number and name from Google, Bing, and Yahoo search results and hundreds of data broker sites.
End-to-End Data Encryption
Since our platform is accessible only over HTTPS, your data is encrypted in transit (using SHA-256 with RSA Encryption) as well as at rest (using AES with 256 bit keys).
Data Removal Experts
Our data removal experts have years of experience in the IT, Security, and Technical Education fields with organizations such as AWS, LLNL, Goldman Sachs, Citibank, and Nokia Bell Labs.
Excellent Customer Support
If you ever need any support, you can reach us via live chat, phone, contact form, or email. We love to help our customers!
Security is Goal #1
We use world-class payment providers like Paypal, Stripe, & Coinbase to securely process your payments and we use industry-leading Amazon Web Services to keep your data secure and private.
We also work with the US Federal Trade Commission's National Do Not Call Registry to automatically reduce the amount of telemarketing and spam calls you get.
Focused on the Biggest Data Brokers
We focus on the biggest and most important data broker and reverse phone number lookup sites to prioritize the removal of your data and ensure your online safety.
Business and VIP Extras
If you're a business or need a customized plan, please contact us to gain access to features like deep scans of the Dark Web, certified Cease and Desist letters, and more.
Proudly Made in the USA
We are a highly-rated, small startup based in Hollywood, FL. Our entire team of Data Removal Experts and Customer Support Specialists are located in the US!
Keep your phone number and name off Google search results.
Why You Need Our Service
The Internet can be a dangerous place with many nefarious hackers looking to steal your identity, expose your private information, and steal your money. Below you'll find just a few of the reasons why we think RemoveMyPhone services can help you. Start protecting yourself and use our service as the first critical line of defense against these threats.
Prevent Risks to your Career Opportunities
In a competitive economy, you want to control what information appears about you when HR or College Admissions officers do Google searches to try and find out more about your background. Take full control of your career, education, and life.
Safer Online Dating
Are you worried about safe online dating? Your dates will almost always Google your phone number and name and dig through your personal information (address, photos, job location, etc). Don't let stalkers or creeps find out too much about you without your consent.
Don't Become a Victim of Cancel Culture
Cultural, social, and political extremists from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, and 4chan will attempt to dox you, cancel you, and expose your personal information publicly to intimidate, harm, and silence you. Remove your personal information from the Internet before it happens to you.
Don't Become a Victim of Identity Theft
Identity thieves and cybercriminals use people lookup sites, data brokers, and data leaks to find their next victims. Protect yourself from a mountain of financial problems, lost opportunities, and years of stress and work trying to recover your identity by removing your personal information from the Internet with RemoveMyPhone
The time for privacy protection is before something bad happens.
What Do Data Brokers Know About You?
Data Brokers, Reverse Phone Lookups, people search engines, and social media corporations, not to mention the cybercriminals and stalkers who use these tools for nefarious purposes, can figure out a lot of personal information about you. Here are just a few of the extremely valuable pieces of highly-personal information that bad actors can use to connect the dots about your personal activities and use against you. If you're curious about this, see our Learning Center where we illustrate the numerous privacy flaws of Internet and give you great advice to keep you safer.
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII): People search engines can easily find sensitive personally identifying information such as your full legal name, home address, birthday, phone numbers, email addresses, social security number, driver's license number, and even more PII. This class of data is especially useful information for identity thieves, burglars, and other people who are willing to target you directly.
- Financial Data: Using many types of records, including credit reports, purchase histories, and other information from social media and even data from coupon code websites, data brokers can get their hands on your annual income, credit score, credit card info, your ownership of stocks or bonds, home deed information, mortgage terms and payments, life insurance policies, loan terms, Bitcoin or other digital cryptocurrency ownership, businesses owned, and employers you've worked. Your personal finances are nobody's business but your own and corporations and cybercriminals should not have the ability to do a deep dive into your personal finances and find data that can be used to ruin your life.
- Demographic Information: A lot of your deeply sensitive and personal demographic data can be acquired or inferred by data distributors. Your age, race, ethnicity, height, weight, sexual orientation, marital status, country of origin, education level, gender, and occupation can be very accurately inferred by ad agencies, private data broker sites, ecommerce sites, and search engines. They use this information to target you with ads to entice you to purchase their products (usually in very unethical ways).
- Purchasing Behavior: Ad agencies, social networks, and e-commerce giants (for example, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook, Instagram, Netflix, and many others) can figure out how much you spend, what goods you purchase, your buying activity and preferences, the number of orders you've placed at stores, store and purchasing channel preferences, your types of purchases, the type of entertainment media you consume, and even the type of food you eat from social media shares, reviews, places you've visited, and other sources of information. They then use that knowledge to influence and manipulate you.
- Health Data: The most personal information you can possibly have such as your injury history, illnesses, prescriptions, allergies suffered, health insurance plan, weight loss strategy & supplements you're taking, disability insurance, whether there's a smoker in the household, or whether you drink alcohol can all be gained from various data sources. In the Covid-19 era, where contact tracing information is collected and resold by various entities in most cities and countries, the risk of all that health data being breached by hackers or used unethically for profit has increased exponentially.
- Machine Learning & AI: Machine learning algorithms can use the collected data about you to draw unique inferences and make frighteningly accurate statistical correlations. They can use information they gain about you to find out that you're probably pregnant based on mass population trends about what you like and search for. They can even figure out when you're likely in the bathroom with a frightening degree of confidence. As data science gets more and more advanced, the types of data they can infer about you increases further.
- Public Records & More: The above just scratches the surface about the information that's potentially out there about you. Courtroom records and criminal public record data, police records, social media data, home and neighborhood data, message board comments, political opinions, voting records, vehicle registration and license plate data, IP addresses, web search history, travel data and vacation schedule (which is particularly useful for burglars), where you've lived throughout your life, previous sexual partners, and other biographical facts can be found through web searches and connecting bits of information that the bad actors find from these public and hacked records.
Privacy and identity protection are more important than ever.
Frequently Asked Questions
Stop data brokers from exposing your name and phone number on Google, Yahoo, and Bing search results!
Our mission is to help keep people safe and secure online in a changing world with ever increasing risks.
- Our staff are seasoned experts in information security.
- All of our team members are proudly located in the USA.
- Started by victims of identity theft and cyberstalking.
The world has delivered some unbelievable new cyber-security threats and privacy risks. The stakes have never been higher. We help you stop problems before they start and fix privacy issues before they happen. We have the experience to help protect you from online threats.Learn More
We have a super successful track record with our valued clients.
We remove and take security countermeasures on over 160 data brokers and malicious sites: more than any other data privacy service.
First, choose your plan. Then tell us what you need removed. And then you can relax while we get to work removing your phone number and name from the Internet!
We've removed countless phone numbers and names of our customers from search results and data broker sites. And that number keeps going up!
Prevent stalkers and exes from finding your current phone number, name, and address.
Meet the Team
We're proud of our data removal experts that work tirelessly to protect our customers from malicious websites, data brokers, and phone lookup sites. Meet the team - these are the fine folks that help protect your identity and personal information.
Thomas D.General Manager
Alex H.Technology Lead
Chris C.Customer Service
Adam S.Customer Service
Diego M.Customer Service
Ruby W.Data Removal Expert
Julian C.Data Removal Expert
Isabella L.Data Removal Expert
Vlad K.Data Removal Expert
Vikram K.Data Removal Expert
Faith F.Data Removal Expert
Lorenzo T.Data Removal Expert
Stop your name and phone number from appearing on Google!
We'd Love To Help You!
If you have any questions or want to find out more about our services, please reach out to us anytime. If you have a question about an order, please include the Customer ID and Order ID in the message for the fastest possible service.
If you'd like to keep up to date with news that is relevant to your online privacy, opinions and tips from us, and special offers including sales, giveaways, and free services, please follow us on social media.